Garage Door Services in Basehor, KS
GET A FREE ESTIMATE
GARAGE DOOR ISSUES IN BASEHOR, KANSAS? CALL THE EXPERTS YOU CAN TRUST - TEAM TAYLOR DOORS!
TEAM TAYLOR DOORS HAS OVER 400 5-STAR GOOGLE REVIEWS!
Not every garage door problem requires an expensive repair. And yet, so many garage door repair companies will try to convince you of elaborate parts and procedures that aren’t even applicable to your problem.
That’s exactly why Team Taylor Doors began. We want to set ourselves apart as the company you can call to be treated fairly. Our pledge to you is that we will never try to sell you something you don’t need. Instead, we’ll assess every problem for what it is. We’ll give you our professional opinion on what needs to be done to correct the situation. Nothing more and nothing less.
We view every job – even the most minor repair – as an opportunity to make a positive impact on a person’s life. We tend to each and every detail – from thoroughly cleaning the job site to washing our hands so that your property remains clean. We pride ourselves on professionalism.
When you call Team Taylor Doors, you’ll be dealing with the most trusted garage door service in Basehor, KS. Beyond that, you’ll be dealing with professionals you know have your best interests in mind.
About this Area
This 7,000-or-so-person Kansas City suburb was founded in 1889 by brothers Reuben and Ephraim Basehor. Today, it’s the fastest growing community in Leavenworth County.
The quaint town allows residents to enjoy a bit of country while still being close to the convenience of the city. It’s no more than a 20 minute drive to almost everything in the Kansas City Metropolitan area.
Basehor also ranks as one of the Top 20 safest cities in the state, making it a desirable spot for many people who want to raise a family.
Should You Repair or Replace Your Garage Door?
Just because there’s a problem with your garage door doesn’t necessarily mean it needs to be replaced. It could benefit from a simple repair. The key is to find a service technician who is going to tell you the truth about your situation and not just try to sell you on the most expensive option.
5 Common Problem Scenarios and When to Repair vs. Replace
- Noisy. Squeaking, grinding or thudding noises can be common with older garage doors. Fortunately, a lot can be accomplished with some simple repair. Cleaning, tightening of loose hardware, lubricating and upgrading some parts are all relatively simple and inexpensive repairs that can eliminate noise.
- Damages. Minor dents or dings can often be repaired with some paint or by popping out indentations. However, if a door is damaged enough that it’s compromising its functionality or safety, it likely needs to be replaced.
- Operation. If your door is no longer open and closing reliably or if it’s not closing securely so that you can’t keep elements (or intruders!) out, it’s time for a garage door replacement.
- Age of the door. There’s not much sense throwing good money after bad. If your door is more than 10 years old and isn’t operating correctly, you should consider replacement. Otherwise, you’re likely to spend more money over the long run continuously fixing an old, failing door.
- Cost. This is a personal decision. Of course, it’s generally more expensive to replace a door than to repair it. However, repairs add up over time. Oftentimes, you’re better off in the big picture by replacing if your current budget allows for it.
Call the Professionals at Team Taylor Doors
If you’re in Basehor, Kansas, and want professional garage door experts who will treat you like family and never try to sell you solutions that you don’t need, there’s only one place to call – Team Taylor Doors.
Related Repair Services
TRUE GARAGE DOOR OPENER EXPERTS servicing basehor, ks
We carry all the different brands and models of garage doors as well as any of its components. If your problem is your garage door opener, let us take a look at it and we can advise you for FREE if it requires repair or replacement. What’s more, we are always upfront with estimated costs so you never have to worry.
COUPONS & SPECIAL OFFERS
Coupons must be applied at the time of the approved estimate and cannot be combined.
DO YOU HAVE A GARAGE DOOR OPENER PROBLEM?
CONTACT YOUR KANSAS CITY
GARAGE DOOR OPENER EXPERTS TODAY.