GARAGE DOOR REPAIR in DE SOTO
GET A FREE ESTIMATE
TEAM TAYLOR DOORS: THE NUMBER ONE DE SOTO, KANSAS, GARAGE DOOR REPAIR EXPERTS
TEAM TAYLOR DOORS HAS OVER 400 5-STAR GOOGLE REVIEWS!
Searching for De Soto Garage Door Repair? Not every garage door problem requires an expensive repair. And yet, so many garage door repair companies will try to convince you of elaborate parts and procedures that aren’t even applicable to your problem.
That’s exactly why Team Taylor Doors began. We want to set ourselves apart as the company you can call to be treated fairly. Our pledge to you is that we will never try to sell you something you don’t need. Instead, we’ll assess every problem for what it is. We’ll give you our professional opinion on what needs to be done to correct the situation. Nothing more and nothing less.
We view every job – even the most minor repair – as an opportunity to make a positive impact on a person’s life. We tend to each and every detail – from thoroughly cleaning the job site to washing our hands so that your property remains clean. We pride ourselves on professionalism.
When you call Team Taylor, you’ll be dealing with De Soto’s most trusted garage door experts. Beyond that, you’ll be dealing with professionals you know have your best interests in mind.
About this Area
De Soto, with a population of just over 6,000, is the fastest growing community in the Kansas City Metro area, according to the Kansas City Star. Housing permits have tripled in the last couple of years as commercial development has increased in the city’s K-10 business district.
De Soto, named for the Spanish explorer Hernando de Soto, has a rich Native American history and was the home to a large population of Shawnee Indians in the 1800s who had been displaced from their homelands further east.
Today, the city’s largest employers include the De Soto School District, Engineered Air and Huhtamaki.
5 Safety Tips for Operating Your De Soto Garage Door
- Proper garage door maintenanceis key for safe operation and to get the most out of your investment. Preventive maintenance can go a long way towards extending the life of your garage door’s components. Team Taylor Doors can help with a maintenance schedule so that you can be assured that everything is in good working order.
- Test your door’s auto-reverse mechanism. Since 1991, all garage doors must have a reversing mechanism that causes the door to change directions when it senses something in its path. You can safely test this function by placing something like a block of wood on the floor of your garage, below the center of the door. A pair of photo eye sensors should detect the object when you lower the door. The door should automatically reverse directions before it hits the object. Do not operate your door if this function is not working properly.
- Never attempt to repair a garage door’s springs or cables yourself. This is work that, for reasons of safety, must be performed by a trained service technician. The springs and cablesare under extreme tension and can cause severe injury or even death.
- Talk to all family members, especially children, about operating a garage door safely. Make sure that everyone understands that a garage door is not a toy and that when mishandled can be a very dangerous object. Be sure that everyone always keeps fingers or hands away from all sections of the door when it is operating.
- Keep all remote control garage door openers out of the reach of children. When wall mounting a push-button garage door control, be sure that it is high enough so that young children can not access it.
Work With the Preferred De Soto Garage Door Repair Experts at Team Taylor Doors
To work with professionals who will always keep your best interest in mind, never try to sell you on solutions that you don’t need and who will treat you like family, contact Team Taylor Doors. We can evaluate your door to be sure that there are no serious issues present.
Related Repair Services
TRUE GARAGE DOOR OPENER EXPERTS
We carry all the different brands and models of garage doors as well as any of its components. If your problem is your garage door opener, let us take a look at it and we can advise you for FREE if it requires repair or replacement. What’s more, we are always upfront with estimated costs so you never have to worry.
COUPONS & SPECIAL OFFERS
Coupons must be applied at the time of the approved estimate and cannot be combined.
DO YOU HAVE A GARAGE DOOR OPENER PROBLEM?
CONTACT YOUR KANSAS CITY
GARAGE DOOR OPENER EXPERTS TODAY.