GARAGE DOOR REPAIR buckner mo
GET A FREE ESTIMATE
TEAM TAYLOR DOORS: THE NUMBER ONE BUCKNER, MISSOURI, GARAGE DOOR REPAIR EXPERTS
TEAM TAYLOR DOORS HAS OVER 400 5-STAR GOOGLE REVIEWS!
If you’re tired of pushy salespeople, unreliable service and unprofessional work, we hear you. We’re tired of it too. So much so that we started a garage-door repair company for the exact reason that we knew people wanted professional, quality craftsmanship.
At Team Taylor Doors, we subscribe to the golden rule. We treat each of our customers – from the most expensive jobs to the simplest of repairs – as family.
If you need garage door repair service in Buckner, Missouri, call Team Taylor. We’ll never try to sell you a service or part that you don’t need. We’ll respect your property and clean the job site thoroughly. We guarantee that our technicians will treat you with respect and will always present themselves with a friendly attitude.
Experience the difference. Call Team Taylor Doors at (816) 290-6506
About this Area
In Jackson County, Missouri, sits an old railroad town that dates back to 1875. Buckner was originally a depot stop for the Missouri Pacific Railroad.
The origins of the town’s name are in dispute. Some claim it was named after Alexander Buckner, a U.S. Senator from 1830-1833. Others say it was named after Simon Buckner, a local real estate operator. And still others think the town was named after Thomas Buckner, one of the original settlers in the town.
This small town of some 3,000 people is part of the greater Kansas City Metropolitan area.
5 Safety Tips for Operating Your Buckner Garage Door
- Proper garage door maintenanceis key for safe operation and to get the most out of your investment. Preventive maintenance can go a long way towards extending the life of your garage door’s components. Team Taylor Doors can help with a maintenance schedule so that you can be assured that everything is in good working order.
- Test your door’s auto-reverse mechanism. Since 1991, all garage doors must have a reversing mechanism that causes the door to change directions when it senses something in its path. You can safely test this function by placing something like a block of wood on the floor of your garage, below the center of the door. A pair of photo eye sensors should detect the object when you lower the door. The door should automatically reverse directions before it hits the object. Do not operate your door if this function is not working properly.
- Never attempt to repair a garage door’s springs or cables yourself. This is work that, for reasons of safety, must be performed by a trained service technician. The springs and cables are under extreme tension and can cause severe injury or even death.
- Talk to all family members, especially children, about operating a garage door safely. Make sure that everyone understands that a garage door is not a toy and that when mishandled can be a very dangerous object. Be sure that everyone always keeps fingers or hands away from all sections of the door when it is operating.
- Keep all remote control garage door openers out of the reach of children. When wall mounting a push-button garage door control, be sure that it is high enough so that young children can not access it.
Make the Smart Choice – Call Team Taylor
To keep your garage door in optimal working condition, call the area’s service leaders. We’ll always give you an honest assessment of your situation, and we’ll never try to sell you something that you don’t need.
For honest, professional, timely service, Team Taylor Doors leads the way. Our 5-Star Google Ratings tell the whole story. We treat our customers with respect – always.
Get the job done right the first time. Contact Team Taylor today for a free estimate.
Related Repair Services
TRUE GARAGE DOOR OPENER EXPERTS
We carry all the different brands and models of garage doors as well as any of its components. If your problem is your garage door opener, let us take a look at it and we can advise you for FREE if it requires repair or replacement. What’s more, we are always upfront with estimated costs so you never have to worry.
COUPONS & SPECIAL OFFERS
Coupons must be applied at the time of the approved estimate and cannot be combined.
DO YOU HAVE A GARAGE DOOR OPENER PROBLEM?
CONTACT YOUR KANSAS CITY
GARAGE DOOR OPENER EXPERTS TODAY.