HARRISONVILLE GARAGE DOOR REPAIR
GET A FREE ESTIMATE
TEAM TAYLOR DOORS: HARRISONVILLE, MISSOURI’S, TRUSTED GARAGE DOOR PROFESSIONALS
TEAM TAYLOR DOORS HAS OVER 400 5-STAR GOOGLE REVIEWS!
Team Taylor Doors is the highest rated garage door repair service company in the Kansas City metro area.
Our more than 400 5-star Google reviews speak for themselves.
We pride ourselves on fair pricing and exceptional service. When you work with Team Taylor, you will never be sold something you don’t need. We treat each of our customers as family. Not only are we the area’s most trusted source for timely, expert repair, but we also go the extra mile with things like thorough cleaning of our job sites.
For same-or-next day garage door service in Harrisonville with a satisfaction guarantee, call the professionals at Team Taylor.
About this Area
In Cass County, Missouri, sits Harrisonville, a town of about 10,000 that dates back to 1837. The community was named in honor of then-Congressman Albert G. Harrison who helped to secure a land donation for the area where the town was built.
Notable former residents of Harrisonville include current actress and singer Angelica Bridges, longtime U.S. District Judge Robert Bell, Chris Koster, the former Attorney General of Missouri, and former U.S. Representative Vicky Hartzler.
Should You Repair or Replace Your Garage Door?
Just because there’s a problem with your garage door doesn’t necessarily mean it needs to be replaced. It could benefit from a simple repair. The key is to find a service technician who is going to tell you the truth about your situation and not just try to sell you on the most expensive option.
5 Common Problem Scenarios and When to Repair vs. Replace
- Noisy. Squeaking, grinding or thudding noises can be common with older garage doors. Fortunately, a lot can be accomplished with some simple repair. Cleaning, tightening of loose hardware, lubricating and upgrading some parts are all relatively simple and inexpensive repairs that can eliminate noise.
- Damages. Minor dents or dings can often be repaired with some paint or by popping out indentations. However, if a door is damaged enough that it’s compromising its functionality or safety, it likely needs to be replaced.
- Operation. If your door is no longer opening and closing reliably or if it’s not closing securely so that you can’t keep elements (or intruders!) out, it’s time for a garage door replacement.
- Age of the door. There’s not much sense throwing good money after bad. If your door is more than 10 years old and isn’t operating correctly, you should consider replacement. Otherwise, you’re likely to spend more money over the long run continuously fixing an old, failing door.
- Cost. This is a personal decision. Of course, it’s generally more expensive to replace a door than to repair it. However, repairs add up over time. Oftentimes, you’re better off in the big picture by replacing if your current budget allows for it.
Call the Professionals at Team Taylor Doors
If you’re in Harrisonville, Missouri, and want professional garage door experts who will treat you like family and never try to sell you solutions that you don’t need, there’s only one place to call – Team Taylor Doors.
Related Repair Services
TRUE GARAGE DOOR OPENER EXPERTS
We carry all the different brands and models of garage doors as well as any of its components. If your problem is your garage door opener, let us take a look at it and we can advise you for FREE if it requires repair or replacement. What’s more, we are always upfront with estimated costs so you never have to worry.
COUPONS & SPECIAL OFFERS
Coupons must be applied at the time of the approved estimate and cannot be combined.
DO YOU HAVE A GARAGE DOOR OPENER PROBLEM?
CONTACT YOUR KANSAS CITY
GARAGE DOOR OPENER EXPERTS TODAY.