LIBERTY GARAGE DOOR REPAIR
GET A FREE ESTIMATE
TEAM TAYLOR DOORS: LIBERTY, MISSOURI’S, TRUSTED GARAGE DOOR PROFESSIONALS
TEAM TAYLOR DOORS HAS OVER 400 5-STAR GOOGLE REVIEWS!
For garage doors, repair, installation or openers in the Kansas City metro area, Team Taylor Doors can’t be beat.
We set ourselves apart from the competition by doing things with good, old-fashioned respect. We treat our customers like family, and the more than 400 5-star Google reviews say exactly that.
If you’re tired of pushy salesmen, sloppy craftsmanship and unprofessional service, then it’s time to experience the difference. Count on same-day or next-day service. We’ll work around your schedule.
Our certified repair technicians will handle all emergencies to keep your garage door safe, while overcoming any insecurities you may have about us handling your property. Call us day or night.
About this Area
Settled in 1822 as the seat of Clay County, this town was named in honor of America’s pursuit of liberty. It is the second oldest incorporated town west of the Mississippi River. With steamboat docks on the Missouri River, Liberty was known as a jumping off point for westward expansionists.
The community was famously a Mormon settlement for several years, and residents included the Mormon prophet Joseph Smith, Jr.
Today, Liberty has a population of about 30,000 and is growing steadily. It is the home of William Jewell College, a private four-year school founded in 1849.
Liberty residents and businesses can expect same- or next-day garage door repair and replacement services from Team Taylor.
Should You Repair or Replace Your Garage Door?
Just because there’s a problem with your garage door doesn’t necessarily mean it needs to be replaced. It could benefit from a simple repair. The key is to find a service technician who is going to tell you the truth about your situation and not just try to sell you on the most expensive option.
5 Common Problem Scenarios and When to Repair vs. Replace
- Noisy. Squeaking, grinding or thudding noises can be common with older garage doors. Fortunately, a lot can be accomplished with some simple repair. Cleaning, tightening of loose hardware, lubricating and upgrading some parts are all relatively simple and inexpensive repairs that can eliminate noise.
- Damages. Minor dents or dings can often be repaired with some paint or by popping out indentations. However, if a door is damaged enough that it’s compromising its functionality or safety, it likely needs to be replaced.
- Operation. If your door is no longer open and closing reliably or if it’s not closing securely so that you can’t keep elements (or intruders!) out, it’s time for a garage door replacement.
- Age of the door. There’s not much sense throwing good money after bad. If your door is more than 10 years old and isn’t operating correctly, you should consider replacement. Otherwise, you’re likely to spend more money over the long run continuously fixing an old, failing door.
- Cost. This is a personal decision. Of course, it’s generally more expensive to replace a door than to repair it. However, repairs add up over time. Oftentimes, you’re better off in the big picture by replacing if your current budget allows for it.
Call the Professionals at Team Taylor Doors
If you’re in Liberty, Missouri, and want professional garage door experts who will treat you like family and never try to sell you solutions that you don’t need, there’s only one place to call Team Taylor Doors.
Related Repair Services
TRUE GARAGE DOOR OPENER EXPERTS
We carry all the different brands and models of garage doors as well as any of its components. If your problem is your garage door opener, let us take a look at it and we can advise you for FREE if it requires repair or replacement. What’s more, we are always upfront with estimated costs so you never have to worry.
COUPONS & SPECIAL OFFERS
Coupons must be applied at the time of the approved estimate and cannot be combined.
DO YOU HAVE A GARAGE DOOR OPENER PROBLEM?
CONTACT YOUR KANSAS CITY
GARAGE DOOR OPENER EXPERTS TODAY.