GARAGE DOOR REPAIR OVERLAND PARK
GET A FREE ESTIMATE
TEAM TAYLOR DOORS: THE NUMBER ONE OVERLAND PARK, KANSAS GARAGE DOOR REPAIR EXPERTS
TEAM TAYLOR DOORS HAS OVER 350 5-STAR GOOGLE REVIEWS!
So often, a problem with a garage door is limited to one component that, once repaired, can restore the door to perfect working condition.
Why then, do so many garage door repair services insist on trying to upsell their customers on unnecessary repairs?
It’s a common industry problem. And we’ve set out to put a stop to it.
Our team of professionals will treat you with respect and will work with you to address actual problems. We won’t look for reasons to get you to spend more money unnecessarily.
If we identify additional issues, we’ll alert you to them, consult with you and make our best recommendations. But we will never try to sell you on something that you don’t need.
About this Area
Overland Park is Kansas’s second largest city. Located in Johnson County as part of the greater Kansas City metropolitan area, Overland Park was officially incorporated in 1960 with a population of just over 28,000.
In the ensuing few decades, Overland Park saw explosive growth. By 1990, the community had more than quadrupled in population.
The area is now recognized as having all of the amenities that are attractive to a still-growing number of people. In 2021, Overland Park was named by WalletHub as the best place to raise a family.
5 Safety Tips for Operating Your Overland Park Garage Door
- Proper garage door maintenance is key for safe operation and to get the most out of your investment. Preventive maintenance can go a long way towards extending the life of your garage door’s components. Team Taylor Doors can help with a maintenance schedule so that you can be assured that everything is in good working order.
- Test your door’s auto-reverse mechanism. Since 1991, all garage doors must have a reversing mechanism that causes the door to change directions when it senses something in its path. You can safely test this function by placing something like a block of wood on the floor of your garage, below the center of the door. A pair of photo eye sensors should detect the object when you lower the door. The door should automatically reverse directions before it hits the object. Do not operate your door if this function is not working properly.
- Never attempt to repair a garage door’s springs or cables yourself. This is work that, for reasons of safety, must be performed by a trained service technician. The springs and cables are under extreme tension and can cause severe injury or even death.
- Talk to all family members, especially children, about operating a garage door safely. Make sure that everyone understands that a garage door is not a toy and that when mishandled can be a very dangerous object. Be sure that everyone always keeps fingers or hands away from all sections of the door when it is operating.
- Keep all remote control garage door openers out of the reach of children. When wall mounting a push-button garage door control, be sure that it is high enough so that young children can not access it.
Work With the Preferred Overland Park Garage Door Experts at Team Taylor Doors
To work with professionals who will always keep your best interest in mind, never try to sell you on solutions that you don’t need and who will treat you like family, contact Team Taylor Doors.
Related Repair Services
TRUE GARAGE DOOR OPENER EXPERTS
We carry all the different brands and models of garage doors as well as any of its components. If your problem is your garage door opener, let us take a look at it and we can advise you for FREE if it requires repair or replacement. What’s more, we are always upfront with estimated costs so you never have to worry.
COUPONS & SPECIAL OFFERS
Coupons must be applied at the time of the approved estimate and cannot be combined.
DO YOU HAVE A GARAGE DOOR OPENER PROBLEM?
CONTACT YOUR KANSAS CITY
GARAGE DOOR OPENER EXPERTS TODAY.